OCEAN FINANCIAL CENTRE @ COLLYER QUAY | GRADE A OFFICE | 99 YRS | TOP 2011 | D01
FOR RENTAL ONLY
OCEAN FINANCIAL CENTRE
- Address: 10 Collyer Quay Singapore 049315
- Location: Raffles Place / Marina Bay
- Type: Prime Grade A Office
- Tenure: 999 Years (Remaining 850 Years) / 99 Years
- Year of Completion: April 2011
- Architect: Architect 61
- Net Lettable Area: 884,957 sqf
- Owner: Keppel Reit
- Storey: 43
- Nearest MRT Station: Raffles Place
- Typical Floor Plate: Approx. 20,000 – 23,000 sqft
- Units: 1,750 to 5,770 sqf
- Column Free Layout
- Typical Ceiling Height: 2.8 – 3.2m
- Air-con System: Central, district cooling system and chilled water supply
- Cable Management: Raised floor (150mm)
- Car Parking: 222 lots, $500 per lot per month (subject to changes)
- Total of 29 lifts in this development, 26 lifts are accessible.
- 3 lift lobbies at the main building with 1 lift lobby serving the low zone, mid zone and high zone respectively. Each lift lobby has 8 lifts that are identical.
- Lifts at low zone serve Levels 3 to 16.
Lifts at mid zone serve Levels 17 to 30.
Lifts at high zone serve Levels 30 to 43.
Awards & Accolades
- Large Green Building Category at the ASEAN Energy Awards 2015
- PUB Water Efficient Building Gold Award in 2015.
- Green Mark Platinum Award by the Building and Construction Authority of Singapore (2014).
- Guinness World Record for the World’s Largest Vertical Garden (2013).
- Skyrise Greenery Award (Excellence) by the National Parks Board (2013).
- World’s Best Commercial High-Rise Development by International Property Awards (2012).
- Solar Pioneer Award by Singapore Economic Development Board and the Energy Market Authority (2010).
- Platinum Level LEED Award by U.S. Green Building Council (2009).
- Green Mark Platinum Award by the Building and Construction Authority of Singapore (2008).
A Green Mark Platinum Award winner, the Ocean Financial Centre offers some 96,000 square metres of downtown commercial floor space.
Behind a triple-glazed low-e glass facade, the LED-lit 43-storey OFC’s many eco-design features include a 400-square metre photovoltaic panel rooftop array, energy efficient air-conditioning, interior motion sensor lighting and an office paper recycling facility.
Existing buildings materials, such as plywood and timber, were used in its construction.
Ocean Financial Centre
Ocean Financial Centre, located at 10 Collyer Quay, is the preferred business address of major financial institutions and multi-national corporations with its commanding location in Raffles Place and the New Downtown.
Ocean Financial Centre is state-of-the-art in terms of its premium finishes and fittings, and its innovative green and environmental-friendly features. It will be among the first commercial buildings whose design and planning have adopted the lighting and art incentives initiative by the Urban Redevelopment Authority in the financial district.
The Executive Centre of Ocean Financial Centre offers the latest in technology with CISCO VoIP telecommunication infrastructure, high-speed Internet, d-line secure access system and a host of other features. As with all The Executive Centre offices, the service will be second to none.
Situated in the vicinity of Raffles Place MRT Station in Singapore is Ocean Financial Center, an office building constructed on the site that was once the Ocean Building. Home primarily to financial corporations, Ocean Financial Center retains many of the tenants of the previous building.
Featuring a massive solar array, the building also comprises of a newly constructed (2013) retail podium and car park with roughly 7,717 Sq. ft of retail space and 222 car parking spaces respectively, as well as a sub-ground level air-conditioned link to Raffles Place MRT interchange station.
While offering tenants a breathtaking view of Marina Bay and other landmark features of CBD’s expansive skyline, Ocean Financial Center has the added lure of being close by to such attractions as Marina Bay Sands integrated resort, The Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay and The Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay.
Ocean Financial Centre is the first office development in Singapore to be awarded the Platinum Green Mark Award by the Building and Construction Authority. The 43-storey building will feature eco-breakthroughs such as the largest solar panel system, an energy efficient hybrid chilled water system and an innovative paper recycling system for all offices.
Ocean Financial Centre is designed by world-renowned architectural firm, Pelli Clarke Pelli, whose portfolio of landmark commercial developments in major financial cities includes the World Financial Centre in Beijing, Two International Finance Centre in Hong Kong, the Mori Tower at Atago Green Hills in Tokyo and Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur.
Ocean Financial Centre will be among the first commercial buildings whose design and planning have adopted the lighting and art incentives initiative by the Urban Redevelopment Authority in the business and financial district.
Keppel Land Limited (Keppel Land) is the property arm of Keppel Corporation, one of Singapore’s largest multinational groups with key businesses in offshore and marine, infrastructure and property.
With beginnings dating back to 1890, Keppel Land is one of Asia’s premier property companies, recognised for our sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments and investment-grade commercial properties. We are one of the largest listed property companies by total assets on the Singapore Exchange, and are also part of the FTSE ST Real Estate Index, FTSE ST China Top Index and EPRA/NAREIT Index.
Geographically diversified in Asia, we have a current focus on Singapore, China, Vietnam, Indonesia and India. Keppel Land has a strategic focus on two core businesses of property development as well as property fund management through Keppel REIT, a pan-Asian commercial real estate investment trust, and Alpha Investment Partners Limited.
A leading prime office developer in Singapore, we contribute to enhancing the city’s skyline with landmark developments such as Marina Bay Financial Centre, Ocean Financial Centre and One Raffles Quay. We are also Asia’s premier residential developer with world-class iconic waterfront homes at Keppel Bay and Marina Bay in Singapore.
Keppel Land adopts a proactive approach towards environmental management and protection to create a sustainable future. We want to create properties that harmonise with the environment and enhance the quality of life of the communities in which we operate.
Moving into the future, Keppel Land remains focused on becoming the premier and sustainable developer of choice in Singapore and the region.
Bugis Junction Towers, Capital Square, Keppel Bay Tower, Keppel Towers, Keppel Tower 2, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Ocean Financial Centre
OCEAN FINANCIAL CENTRE
CALL HOTLINE: + 65 6655 9453